TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. (General). By accessing this website and/or using any of our products you agree to the terms and conditions which govern the use of our products and services. You agree that you will be bound by all applicable laws and regulation.. Furthermore, you agree that you are solely responsible for the compliance of local laws and/or any governing body.
2. (License). You license grants you temporary permission to access services provided by THESUSPECT.NET, this includes without limitation; information and software. You agree that you will only use this material for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. Under this licence you may not, except under expressly permitted permission: Modify or copy materials; use the material for commercial purposes; use the material for public display; attempt to reverse engineer or decompile any material your license grants you access to; or transfer, sell or trade the material.
3. (Guarantees). All material, services and products are provided as is. THESUSPECT.NET makes no warranties, whether it be expressed or implied. THESUSPECT.NET hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties. THESUSPECT.NET makes no guaranties or warranties towards the accuracy, likely results or reliability of any material on this site, or on other sites linking or referring to this site.
4. (Obligations). THESUSPECT.NET is under no obligation to update or provide support for materials granted to you by your licence. We are under no obligation to provide accurate information on this site or in other sites, linking or referring to this site. Furthermore THESUSPECT.NET is under no obligation to provide refunds, replacements or copensation in anyway, whether it be implied or expressed. THESUSPECT.NET reserves the right to cancel any licences, services or products at any time without warning or libility.
5. (Liability). THESUSPECT.NET and its suppliers are not liable for any damages that may arising from the use or inability to use materials on this site, or sites linking or referring to this site. This includes without limitation, damages to property, loss of profit, damage to data, loss of data. You are prohibited from using any materials on this site (THESUSPECT.NET) or sites referring to this site if your jurisdiction does not allow limitations or implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
6. (External Websites). We are not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Using this website may take you to other pages that have different terms of conditions and/or privacy, security or accessibility policies to THESUSPECT.NET website.
7. (Online Conduct). THESUSPECT.NET accepts no responsiblity to your online gaming accounts and/or any other online accounts. You are solely responsible for your online activities. DISCLAIMER THESUSPECT.NET products or services may result in the termination or the violation of EULA’s belonging to other websites or services. We do not accept the responsibility and/or consequences of the termination or the violation of EULA’s belonging to other websites or services.
8. (Other). By accepting the terms and conditions, you withhold your right to any legal and/or any other action against THESUSPECT.NET, this includes without limitation, actions that may result in the damage or loss of profit of THESUSPECT.NET, actions which may result in damage or loss of material belonging to THESUSPECT.NET. At any time we may update or modify the terms and conditions. By using our products and services, this includes without limitation our website, you agree to the current version of the terms and conditions of use.
10. (Third Party Acknowledgements). Portions of the application may utilize or include third party software and other copyrighted material. Acknowledgements, licensing terms and disclaimers for such material are contained in the electronic documentation for the application, and your use of such material is governed by their respective terms.
11. (Termination) If we believe you are in breach of the terms and conditions in anyway, we hold the right to terminate your license without warning or reason. If you disagree with the terms and conditions, you must discontinue using our products and services and you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and any services and products that we offer. Upon termination of your licence, you are required to destroy all materials in your possession that were granted to you by our licence. Upon termination you must also cease all use of the application. Sections 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 , 10 and 11 shall survive any such termination.
Terms and Conditions last revised on the 19/01/2017.